Stinky Cheeze

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

An amazing 24 hours

God is good! In the past twenty four hours, we have found and signed for an apartment, bought furniture for it, and our bags arrived this morning! The family we've been staying with these past five days (the Soulards) is fun-loving and has welcomed us with open arms. Tomorrow we officially move in. We'll post some pictures so you can see how incredibly small it is but certainly functional for our brief time here. And yes, we have a second double bed for anyone who'd like to visit...so you'd better come and make use of it! :-)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Rosela said…

    I was so glad to read your last blog and yes, God is good. I guess it comes with the title "mom" to be concerned when things seem to be going astray. I look forward to hearing about how you have made all the connections for your hosts, etc. Dad says he is so happy that things are working out not. And Skip says ditto.
    Looking forward to talking to you two. Love you.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Eagle7 said…

    Wonderful!! Good to know that you are getting settled in there. God bless you both.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Rosela said…

    Hi ladies and gentlemen......
    I mean " looking pretty"!
    Geesh!!! I`m glad someone knows the language and someone looks good as marriage has to be a good balance!!! I would however totally freak if I were in a foreign country without my "face"!!
    Sounds like you now have it together somewhat and I am sure you are going to really be making some great "first year" memories. Can hardly wait to see pics of pretty boy in France!
    Love U!!!
    Rosie

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    YEA! I'm so glad that you both found an apartment. Can't wait to see the pics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home