Stinky Cheeze

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! Bonne Année!

So we were able to stick around in the States for one more week in order to spend New Years with a bunch of good friends at the beach. The weather was a balmy 60 degrees on average. I even wore shorts a couple of days. I got to play that long game of Risk I've had a hankering for, but was conquered in the end. Elizabeth played lots of pool and hit the beach a few times, walking, that is.
We had a bonfire on the beach for the last hour of '06. We roasted marshmallows and hotdogs (separately, of course). We then toasted the New Year while a few hundred yards away some polar bear clubbers braved the frigid waters for a very short time. Before making this post we took some pictures of us and a few friends with someone's MacBook.

Enjoy

Happy New Year!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home