You decide
Tonight we're watching American Idol like a couple of...Americans. So, in honor of the voice of the people, we are giving you the choice over what to call our next blog entry.
Tomorrow, bright and early, we're off to Turkey. There are so many good titles for our trip... Please help us decide!
No purchase necessary. Since we haven't actually been there yet, and our experience must dictate the chosen title, all votes will be totally ignored. I am Zack Behringer and I approve this message. And I would not give you any spyware for free, silly.
Tomorrow, bright and early, we're off to Turkey. There are so many good titles for our trip... Please help us decide!
- Turkey - the Other White Meat
- Turkish Delight
- Tastes Like Chicken
- So we went to Turkey, Ist-ain't-no-bul
- Turkey for you, Turkey for me; Can't believe the Mets traded Daryl Strawberry
- Turkey - the Other Other White Meat
- "dinde" is French for "turkey"
- "baba hindi" is Turkish for "turkey" (we think)
- Coach Z...is not that cool. Here comes an e-mail.
- Chuck Norris
- Sanjaya Malakar
- Can you repeat the question?
No purchase necessary. Since we haven't actually been there yet, and our experience must dictate the chosen title, all votes will be totally ignored. I am Zack Behringer and I approve this message. And I would not give you any spyware for free, silly.

1 Comments:
At 9:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Zack...
I hope those wacky swirling Dervishes puked on your shoes, after having gone past the end of their shift...and they had the McDonald's Strawberry milkshake for lunch...the stains!!
No, almost seriously, stop traveling already!! You're making us US-locked working schleps (or was it schmoes???) jealous...Hope the trip to Turkey settled a long-standing question about Istanbul, why not Constantinople...
You'll be back soon (in time for a beach week, if the crowd has their way and we go Beach 2/52)...Hope to catch up with you and the Missus...
jb
btw, why do none of your friends write to this blog thing? eh??
Post a Comment
<< Home